This months Ipsy, gives off a clean and new”Fresh Start” feeling to 2015 with the bag and products.
The Glam Bag for January is Blue on one side and white on the other with a orange/peach zipper and in the inside. Inside of my bag was 5 products:
1. All Over Shadow Brush by Elizabeth Mott, is a soft shadow brush that easily applies the right amount onto the lid. I was very impressed by this brush because it was not too soft to where the shadow falls right off, but just enough for a smooth application. If you are interested in more purchasing this click here and use the code “IPSYBRUSH” at checkout!
2. In my bag I received 2 shadows but one was the Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in the color “Ethereal.” I am in love with this eyeshadow, since its infused with coconut it has a velvety finish and does not crease. This shade is also perfect for a highlight on the bridge of your nose and on your cheekbones.
3. I also received Eco-Beauty Moisturizer by La Fresh Group which smells sharp and clean, you can feel the difference of your skin once you apply this. It instantly provides hydration which is great during January.It is a natural moisturizer and made with anti-aging botanical complexes. I have normal to dry skin and sensitive skin, this did not cause any breakouts because it is so gentle on the skin. (In the picture shows the blue side of ipsy bag)
4. My other eye shadow was by Bellapierre in the color “Celebration” but is a shimmer powder. It is very pigmented and messy. I was shocked on how light and smooth this powder is, it is because it is a 100% pure mineral powder. Which means, it does not smear, crease, fade or cause allergic reactions.
5. My last product is a nail polish by Probelle in the color “Into the Blue”, as you can see its a nice vibrant but kind of looks like a pastel. I had to apply 2-3 coats to achieve this color but we will see how “long lasting” it is. Overall I am very pleased with this color.