This was my favorites of 2014, but these are products I constantly repurchase and will continue to use in 2015.
All of my favorites are from Neutrogena because of how gentle the products are and I have had no allergic reactions.
1. Makeup Remover Wipes-I have used so many makeup wipes from drugstores and sephora but these have been my favorite. When I just do not have time to wash my face, I need a wipe that will take off all my makeup smoothly without irriating my skin. Usually other brands cause burning and feel sticky on my skin, but these live up to all expectations.
2. Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover– The wipes unfortunately do not take off all my mascara and some eyeliners. This is because I usually waterproof mascaras and eyeliners. I use to use baby-oil and cream eye makeup removers but I then discovered this! It does not leave a oily shine to my skin nor does burn around my eyes. I shake it them soak up a cotton ball to remove my eye makeup. This is my number one product for taking off stubborn makeup with my type of skin.
3. One Step Gentle Cleanser- This cleanser takes off my makeup and leaves a smooth finish. I only use a face wash 2 times a week because harsh chemicals irritates my skin, and because I discovered this. Since I started using this, my face is always clean and smooth without harsh chemicals or having to use a wipe.
- I purchased all these products from Target, because with the cartwheel app, you can get 10% off!
1. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment– Since I straighten and curl my hair I am always looking for a good serum/oil to put in my hair before I apply heat tools or for a smooth look with my natural hair, I have found my favorite! I use this oil treatment almost every day, and can see the results when I use it. I use it when my hair is wet or dry, and also works great for when you blow dry. Its does not leave my hair feeling greasy and has a great natural shine. I cannot leave without this, I am eager to try more of their products! This is not the cheapest of hair products, this is usually $40 but TjMaxx carries this brand and I got it for only $20, it is worth it and lasts a long time.
2. Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo– I use this dry shampoo for my second and third day hair and sometimes use it to add texture to certain hairstyles. I love this invisible spray because there are no flakes and smells really great! I think it might be better for someone with thick hair, my thin hair I feel does not absorb the spray well. I purchased mine from Sephora, and there are also small sample ones if you want to give it a try.
- Im interested in a new dry shampoo to try, which one are you loving??