January is su
ch a awkward month why not get prepared for spring 2015 with some outfit inspirations. Right now in the heart of Arizona, it is probably most other state’s winters, so winter outfits are long gone, lets get ready for spring. These outfits are more modern and not as girly, flowery dresses are always great for spring but if you’re like me, maybe you’re tired of flower prints and need something different! Here are some ideas for you:
1. Causal Country:
– Shoes: Boots- Short Cowboy Boots from SODA
– Bottoms: Black High-Waisted Shorts from Hollister
– Purse: Emilee Fringe Purse from Shop Priceless (just closed in AZ, online store available)
This outfit is an easy/comfortable yet trendy when added with a cute boot and some fringe! Oversized sweaters are everyones favorite in the winter, why not add oversized shirts into our spring collections!
2. Groovy Textures
– Top: Textured Mock Neck Crop Top in color Mustard from Forever 21
– Shorts from Zara
– Blazer from TjMaxx from the brand Velvet Heart
– Shoes: Oxford from Qupid
This outfit reminds me of a “nancy drew” look, it is sophisticated, girly, and stylish all in one. With these patterned shorts and a pop of color in the shirt, it brings out all things groovy this season.
3. Downtown Classic:
– Top: Buttoned Pintucked from Forever 21 in the color cream
– Skirt: Buttoned Suede Skirt from Forever 21
– Shoes: Oxford from Qupid/Suede Booties from Breckelles
– Socks: Target
On the more girly side, a skater skirt is always a must in a girl’s closet. Why not add a suede one to add style and really stand out this spring.
4. Romantic Rose:
Romper: Lace-Paneled Romper from Forever 21
Necklace: Red Chunky Necklace from Charming Charlies
Shoes: Wild Diva Lounge healed sandals
This look is more of night out, adding glam through accessories and a quick side-do can turn a regular black romper into a classy outfit.