Here is pretty much my everyday makeup routine but with contouring, just to add a little glam to your everyday routine! Using my favorite eyeshadow palette the Chocolate Bar (original one from Too Faced).
1.Prime eyes: Too Faced/Shadow Insurance & Color Tattoo on Lid (Rose Gold) (picture below)
2. Then blend transition color into crease- used Salted Caramel from Chocolate Bar Palette!
3.Add depth by adding and blending a darker color-used Semi Sweet & Hazelnut
3. Too add more depth and color, add a deep plum to bring out that rose gold on the lids, by putting it in outer corners – used Cherry Cordial
4. I continued to blend and added gold and rose gold powders on top of the color tattoo to bring out the color- used Creme Brulee & Marzipan
5. I put primer and foundation on then applied a cream highlight.
6. Can’t forget the brows!
9. Blend to warm up face with larger brush and a orange shade
10. Add Favorite Eye Liner and Mascara
11. I added a this mauve berry color lip to complete the look!
Some Products Used: