I was so happy to receive my Ipsy subscription the day of valentine’s day! Here are some of the products I received and a mini-review:) Would love to know what you received on your Ipsy’s!
1. Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil- At first I was skeptical to put a face oil on my face. It sounded like it would do more harm than good. I have never used a face oil before, but realized it is very relaxing and can be used before or instead of moisturizer. This oil is described as a “light oil with natural antioxidants and vitamins” to leave skin with a natural glow. I have not noticed that it gave me a “glow” but I do like how it feels on my skin and the soothing scent.
2. Up All Night Volumizing Spray from Eva NYC– I love receiving hair products and this product is a great addition to my ipsy this month! I love the smell of the spray it is a perfect spring time scent. I do not believe it adds volume as it states, but adds texture and is a good heat protectant.
3. Emite Make Up Professional Eye Lash Curler- This is self explanatory and I think this is a very nice eyelash curler and was awesome that it was providing with 3 extra rubber pads. I have not had problems with this eyelash curler but some of the reviews sad it pulled their eye lashes out, I pinched myse;f at first from the corner of my eye because it is more wider than most eyelash curlers.
4. ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder- I was so happy to see I received this adorable blush in the color Cosmopolitan 01. It fits all skin types and used it on valentines day, It brought out my red lip perfectly and is not shimmery. The size of the blush is great to keep in a makeup bag for on the go, but I noticed that this blush lasts all day!
5. City Color Cosmetics Creamy Lip Stain- I received the color Flitini which I am not a big fan of. It was too pink for my taste. I do love the texture of this lip stain, it is absolutely creamy! It did not feel like it would leave dry lips, butI wiped it of after I put it on because was too pink.
(Swatches of Blush on left and creamy lip stain right)