High End: The famous Chanel foundation that everyone obsesses over because of the flawless look it creates!
- This foundation is flawless and easy to apply!
- Medium-Full Coverage
- Its a thick consistency but looks/feels incredibly smooth
- Perfect for being photographed
- ALL day wear
- (smells good)
Splurge:This foundation is new from Laura Mercier, and this is my all time favorite foundation now!
- Feels like you’re not wearing ANY foundation (literally!)
- Medium Coverage, Does cover pimples
- Evens out skin tone perfectly
- So light, I had to do some touch-ups through out the day
SAVE: This is the best drugstore alternative, and is from L’Oreal, that I found which resembles both of the more expensive flawless foundations.
- Natural and light-weight
- Gives a natural glow and not a oily shine
- Sheer coverage
- Might to build up the foundation a little more to accomplish a flawless finish
– This is my favorite foundation to wear on a lazy day, easy to accomplish smooth skin and a beautiful glow!
- All these foundations are considered natural looking and flawless foundations, they live up to their reputation! But, each one is a little different and I just pointed some of my favorite aspects of each one. Depending on your preference, I hope this helped on a new natural looking foundation to try!