1. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Palette from TooFaced:OBVIOUSLY this and the original are my favorite :p but I especially love the semi-sweet one because it was a valentines gift from my boyfriend! Because that is the only chocolate I like! You seriously need to get your hands on one of these palettes, perfect for everyday or dramatic looks.
2. IT cosmetics brush from Ulta- Blending Brush/Crease Brush 105: I have been obsessing over the magic that is inside of this fluffy brush! This is a perfect brush for blending and building up a smokey eye, cannot create my makeup of the day without this brush!
⇢You can watch a tutorial on how I how I use this palette and brush HERE, on my youtube, do not forget to subscribe:)
3. Smooth Finish Flawless Fluid Foundation from Laura Mercier- I have a post on similar foundations HERE, but this is my all time favorite. LIGHT and extremely natural with COVERAGE? uhh yes please!
4. Blush- From my February Ipsy! It is sooo cute and small that it is easy to reapply and grab everyday, I love how this color looks great with different lip combos! (Read more about it, on my ipsy post HERE)
5. NYX matte lipstick in the color sable: I wanted a nude brown shade, but kind of ended up with the color of my skin. For some reason I really do enjoy this shade, but it is not the type of matte you expect. I would say its a “dry” lipstick, it isn’t creamy but it does not dry matte. I have been mixing this with different nude and pink shades to create different looks with this one lipstick!
6. BROWS- Anastasia Pomade in Dark Brown with NYX brow brush: I have used pomades before but none of them compare to Anastasia. I combine the pomade and brow pencil sometime for a real defined brow, but I find the pomade works just fine on its own. For the pomade, I almost bought the over priced small brush from Anastasia, but found a similar from NYX! Which I think works great and was only $4!
7. Kat Von-D Tattoo Eyeliner Trooper: I had love & hate relationship at first with this eyeliner, but the more I use this the more I realized how much I need it! I love how you can shake the eyeliner and the consistency will feel like a brand new eyeliner you’re trying out for the first time! The point is so precise you can literally paint detail for the perfect wing!