1. Real Techniques Brush: I have had the 301 flat contour brush the day it came out with the Bold Metallics Collection from Ulta, but have not talked about this amazing brush! I was not a big fan at first but I have been picking it up mostly everyday in April. The flat top is perfect for contouring the nose. For a more precise contour on the jaw it its perfect for. I have used this brush for both cream and powdering contouring. I usually apply a little bit then blend upwards. I then take a fluffy angled brush to blend out the contour since t picks up a lot of product. It is not the easiest to work with but I have really been enjoying it the more I practice with it!
2. NYX HD Concealer: I have jumped on the rave of the NYX HD concealer! I have the shade Yellow, and love using it to hide dark circles and pair it with the banana setting powder from Anastasia BH. I love the consistency of this concealer, especially for less than $5. It reminds me of the MAC Pro long wear concealer, except in a wand form. If you’re looking for a long wear concealer, try this one out! NYX also has a great variety of shades which is extremely helpful!
3. Benefit Gimmie Brow: I am pretty sure I have had this forever just never really talk about it. I use the shade Medium/Deep, I have been using this instead of doing my eyebrows because I do not have time to get ready for class in the mornings. I naturally have full eyebrows, so a little definition to fill up the sparse areas is perfect for a quick look. I have not found another brow gel that I like as much as I do the Benefit.
4. NYX Matte Lipstick: I have been obsessed with NYX lip products lately and found a new fav lippie! This shade is like brunt orange with red tint. I love using it as a statement or everyday lip color.
5. Too Faced Cocoa Contour Kit: I have a review and video using this contour kit, but I have been using it so much this past month! The smell is so amazing its hard not to pick it up. The texture is so smooth and blends so easily, exactly why it is a must have. You can check out my full review and swatches of the palette here, and how I used it in a tutorial in this post.