As requested, from The Blushed Nudes Review, to give a tutorial on the look I used in the pictures! I created a deep rose cold makeup look in a few easy steps with this lovely palette. Thank you Magdalene Anne from https://dolceparfaith.wordpress.com/ who requested the tutorial:) Be sure to check out her blog too!
– I primed my eyes and did all my face makeup before hand.
2. Using shimmery brown, and a more precise fluffy blending brush, went over the crease and created a angled eye look. Blending up and outward to lift the eyes, and add dimension.
3. Added in a combination of gold and this bright rose gold shade on the middle of lid.
4. With a pointed blending brush, added in the plum shade with pink tint (to bring out the rose cold lid) in the outer-V
5. Added the same deep shade in the inner corners and blended out.
6. Added more gold and rose gold, then blended with the matte first shade used to bring out more of the color.
7. Highlighted the brow bone with the lightest shade.
– The eyeshadow is almost finished..
8. Add in your fav eyeliner, or do a soft look with no eyeliner! Then add the darkest shade with the same brush from earlier on the bottom lash line to balance out the look and create a smokey eyed look.
HERE is the completed look! I hope you all enjoyed it! Thanks for all the lovely feedback from recent posts!:)
here are the other products I used for this look:
2. Concealer: NYC Yellow HD, Maybelline Age Rewind
3. Foundation: Mixture of Tarte Amazonian Clay & Maybeline Matte+Poreless- great combo if you want a smooth matte finish!
4. Blush: Maybelline Mauve
5. Highlight: laura mercier highlight 01
6. Highlight & contour powder: BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Palette
7. Eyeliner: Kat Von D Troper
8. Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash
9. Brows: Anastasia Dark Brown Dip Brow
10. Lipstick: Milani Nude
11. Of course THE BLUSHED NUDES PALETTE:)
– See my review/demo on the: MAYBELLINE SMOKES PALETTE!
– See makeup post on the NUDES palette HERE.