I received my VoxBox themed: Sunshine! I received my VoxBox from Influenster.com. Perfect products for summer time heat! Not only must we all beat the heat by staying hydrated we must also product our skin, hair, tummies, and nails! How? Well I was sent the following products for testing purposes relating to summer heat!
What is influenster.com? It is a website based on reviews by community of bloggers and provides opportunities for bloggers to receive testing products, coupons, and social media tips to share. One can connect all their social media platforms to be seen as a higher rank, with more opportunities to receive products and complete tasks to gain badges to their profile. Each item sent or coupon is called a campaign with series of tasks to complete. For example, Since I received these almonds I posted on twitter, see post here, about them and submitted my link to one of the tasks and now I have gained +20 points in completing a Blue Diamond Badge. The tasks are great encouragement for blog posts and/or video ideas to share reviews on!
WHAT IS IN MY VOXBOX?
- Infusium 23 Moisture Leave- In Smoothing Creme: This bottle is priced at $6.99 and is enhanced with Avocado & Olive Oil for long lasting smooth hair.
- Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths: This package of cloths are $6.99, made for quick cleaning for sensitive skin without over drying or leaving face feeling sticky.
- The VoxBox also provide 3 coupons for $3 off Dickinson’s witch hazel products to share with friends.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer: This can is $6.49, perfect for summer to have a spray on moisturizer for dry skin and absorbs fast.
- Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds: For $1.59 these treats a spicy with chili and garlic flavor containing 8 grams of protein.
- barkTHINS: barkTHINS are chocolate bark, in a creative form, for $4.99, there are a variety of chocolate snacks; pumpkin, blueberry, pretzel and more. I did not receive the bag of barkTHINS but I received a coupon in my VoxBox for a free 4.7oz bag. I have not been able to use in stores, so if anyone knows how to use this coupon please let me know!
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish: I received the shade ‘Beverly Hills’ a pink/purple shade for $1.99, there are hundreds of differnt types of nail polishes created by sinful colors.
- Once again, I received these products complimentary for reviewing and testing purposes, thanks to influenster.com. If you sign up make sure to connect your facebook sccount:)