Many of you enjoyed one of my recent post on HIT or MISS? Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow. I have created a easy step by step tutorial showing two ways of using this shadow set.
- Apply the lightest shade all over lid as well as brow bone to serve as a highlight/base
2. Pat on and blend with finger the rose gold shade all over lid.
3. Pat on the darkest shade on the outer corner then lightly blend with finger.
4. Use a Dense crease brush to help blend into crease for more definition.
In 4 easy steps we have just created a effortless makeup look.
Now, if you have more oily eyelids I suggest you set with eyeshadow. While setting with eyeshadow we can easily create a more dramatic look.
Smokey Bronzed (Part II):
- Taking a mixture of rose gold and gold shimmery eyeshadow with a flat shader brush, Pat on lid area where the creme rose gold was placed. Having eyeshadow bases also brings out the pigmentation of eyeshadow.
2. Take a deep brown or add a pop of color and dimension using a burgundy shade throughout the crease and blend with a fluffy blending brush.
Here is the finished look! This can be worn with all creme shadow or add two extra steps for a little bit more color and dimension. This look only takes maybe 3 or 5 minutes, super easy!