October is here! Which means my favorite month is over. Although I have not experimented with a lot of products this past month, I do have some makeup favorites I could not stop using this past month!
- Too Faced Born This Way: Ever since I purchased this foundation I can not stop wearing it! I know how annoying, everyone talks about this foundation, but its for a good reason. You can check out my full review HERE.
- KathleenLights “Miami Fever” Ofra Cosmetics: This liquid lipstick has been on my lips everyday and I still am not bored of it! I love this fall lippie and it lasts all day. I feel like I should have a business card for Ofra Cosmetics for how many times someone has asked me “What are you wearing? Where can I get it?.” You can also check out my full review and swatches HERE.
- MAC “Amorous” Satin Lipstick: Another lip product I have been using is this lipstick from MAC which I bring out for nights out. It is a great mixture of wine and berry shades. This shade is my favorite one this timeof the year and cannot wait for more deeper makeup looks when it gets cooler out.
- Wet n’ Wild “Reserve Your Cabana” Bronzer: I have been using this “bronzer” as a highlight afterI apply my contour. It gives a little sheen creating a natural glow. I also love applying this over a cream highlight on my cheekbones. It has a affordable price and comes with a lot of product, I highly recommend this product if you need a cheap highlight!
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in “KathleenLights”: I did not mean to have to KathleenLight’s colabs in my favorites but this shadow has been on my lids on most of my makeup looks. Every time I use this on my lids I always get compliments and it makes my brown eyes pop! I love gold shadows, and this one is a long lasting shadow that will keep its shine all day. Click HERE for full review and more.