Hey everyone I have teamed up with Spring, a marketplace to shop over 800 brands, to create fashionable winter go-to looks! With changing temps and winter approaching, styles are also changing. Here are some fashionable pieces that are perfect for staying warm and still being a sleek-chic-fashionista!
- Oversized Scarves –Wedaji Scarf
- Layer-able Sweaters: Oversized/Tunics –Neha V-Neck Sweater Tunic
- Faux Fur Jackets/Vests – Silence + Noise Faux Fur Zip-Up Jacket
- Long Sleeveless Coats – Tremaya Coat in Bolton
- Long Dusters/Coats- Sury Silk Trench
- Turtlenecks– Silence + Noise Harley Shirttail Turtleneck Sweater
- Closely fitted textured bottoms- Ponte Mix Panelled Trousers
- Suede Jackets/Vests/Tops- Jayne Suede Jacket Camel
- Over-the-knee heeled Boots-SUEDE PULL-ON TALL BOOT
- Block heel ankle boots/bootie-TROY | Khaki Suede
Overall, this winter is full of sleek coats and textures! Fur, suede, and knit sweaters are staple pieces to have in your wardrobe. For accessories, a 70’s style boot and oversized scarves will complete a simple winter outfit. Winter is the time to layer with vests and dusters! Be fashion forward by following these 2015 winter must have looks(:
This is not a sponsored post.