I have no idea why I have been receiving my Ipsy bag’s extremely late but here are all the products I got in October:) I also received a little bonus product which I am excited about! That is total of 6 items in this months Ipsy! (more…)
I have no idea why, but I received my Glam Bag extremely later than usual. All my friends in my area received theirs before me. Although, it is almost October, these products in my September bag actually impressed me! (more…)
This month’s Ipsy was better than my last two, which I did not post about because it was items I have already been sent before. I was impressed by this month’s, more useful things especially the hair oil and eyeliner! The theme as a preppy school month, is super cute and the bag is of course adorable! The pattern ties in the theme and cannot wait to use:) Here all the products and mini-reviews on them.
I am extremely happy I did not cancel my Ipsy, because this month’s “Jetsetter” bag, is my FAVORITE. Not only a amazing larger bag but also AWESOME products. I received great brands and tools in my bag that I will be putting into good use. I enjoyed their marketing this month, using great videos and pictures has made the hype worth the wait!
1. BriogeoRosarco Milk: Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray– I am not a huge fan of receiving hair care products from Ipsy. The few that I have had I do not enjoy or use, but this leave-in conditioning spray smells amazing! It also has coconut oil, which is great for hair (well lets face it, coconut oil is great for everything!). Testing on my skin, I can tell the light weight spray will hydrate hair and moisture. I am in need of product like this, so we will see how this is on my damp hair tomorrow morning!
2. Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205: Finally a new blending brush! I have about 4, but the key to my eye makeup is blend..blend..blend! I am so impressed by this blending brush, not only is it full sized but it contains the right kind of “fluff.” Not to fluffy where the product falls out, and not to dense where there is too much product to blend. This brush is $12, but with the code “IPSY30” you can receive 30% off:) It reminds me of my itCosmetics Blending Brush, which is more expensive and very similar.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil + BONUS Revolution High-Color Lipgloss– Urban Decay has made great primers for their mascara, and now this lip pencil? Have not been able to try out this “Ozone” lip pencil, but it feels like it does nothing. It is waterproof and states it brings out the color in a lipstick. It is also suppose to be 24/7 I feel like they falsely advertise all their products to be 24/7, but most of them tr uly are! This invisible lip pencil, seems pointless but I could possibly use this for correcting over lining my lips or a nice smooth base. This sample also came came with 2 Top shades of the High-Impact Color Lipgloss. “Failbait” is a bright mauve pink shade, and “Bittersweet” is a playful vibrant purple. These lip glosses are INSANELY pigmented and thick. I swatched them on my arm and I STILL cannot get it off. They are super sticky and shiny, so they may not be the best for everyone but seems like they would be a great purchase!
4. Pixi by Petra Beauty Bronzer–Yay! A new bronzer! I love bronzers, and this one from Pixi is great this season. It is not too shimmer, and still a matte formula. Although it is somewhat matte, it is smooth containing vitamin E, and very hydrating! The shade I received is “Summertime” and a large sample! I know I wont be running out anytime soon! You cannot really tell in a swatch on my skin tone, but it is light and adds a perfect summer glow. I think adding this to a contour shade, would create an illuminated look without a highlight. I think this probably appears better on lighter skin tones, but I enjoy it!
5. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+–Did not think this bag could get any better! I recieved the amazing CC cream! This product has great longevity and applies so smoothly on the skin. I tested it out on my hand and under eyes (as you can see I tested a lot of product, a little goes a long way!), and can tell how hydrating this is on the skin. Thick but easy to blend creates a flawless finish and absolutely lives up to the claim of full coverage! I will probably mostly use this under my eyes because I have VERY dark circles, and only use for a breakout. I do not need a lot of coverage on my face, so this might be too thick for me.
– Overall, I think this is my FAVORITE Ipsy Bag I have ever recieved. I plan on purchasing makeup through their site and trying out some of the brands shown. Did you all enjoy your bag this month? If so, what was your favorite?
Lately I have been disappointed in my monthly Ipsy bags because I have been getting the same exact stuff as previous month but in a different color…or literally the same! But I am very pleased with my bag and products this month!
The bag: This month’s Ipsy bag is a lot bigger in size than some of the bags lately. This is an excellent beach day essential bag for all the necessities and great way to start of these hot days. (more…)
This month’s Ipsy is an adorable spring theme, shown by the floral bag loaded with vivid colors of pink, blue, and yellow. On the Floral Fantasy flyer has 4 of ipsy stylists and some of my favorite youtubers. You can tell the personality is very diverse with the different types of flowers and styles. Now, lets get into all the products I received this month! (more…)
I was so happy to receive my Ipsy subscription the day of valentine’s day! Here are some of the products I received and a mini-review:) Would love to know what you received on your Ipsy’s! (more…)
This months Ipsy, gives off a clean and new”Fresh Start” feeling to 2015 with the bag and products.
The Glam Bag for January is Blue on one side and white on the other with a orange/peach zipper and in the inside. Inside of my bag was 5 products: (more…)
November Glam Bag from Ipsy!
The most exciting part of a new month is coming home seeing a bright shiny pink packaging peeping out of mail box. That shiny pink packaging is my Ipsy Glam Bag! It is only $10 a month for sample and full sized beauty items, I have never ran out of a sample size, and I am always pleased with what I receive. This November’s glam bag was (more…)